Presentations will be classified for oral lecture, flash presentation or poster.
Detailed information, guidelines, and recommendations for oral, flash or poster presentation, as well as time allocation, date, time and room will be sent to the registered corresponding authors.
The acceptance of abstracts by the Scientific Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee deduction.
We would try to comply with the authors’ preferred presentation method (oral, flash or poster). However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to change submissions for oral or flash to posters, rather than refusing abstracts, depending on the number, theme, and quality of submissions.
Information for authors
Authors and co-authors must indicate their name, last name, institution workplace address and email. There is no limit for co-authors.
The presenter will be the author. It is mandatory for the presenter to be registered on the 6th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress.
Maximum one presentation per each registration.
Kindly register your abstract/s via the online registration system.
For each abstract submitted, the proposer must specify no more than one thematic area and one topic that best describe the contents of the contribution in order of relevance. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the topic if deems it appropriate.
Below are the thematic areas, topics, symposia and workshops:
Theme A. Education and Society
- Topic A1.Chemistry Education
- Topic A2. Chemistry, Society and Public Engagement
- Topic A3 Benefits: Wealth Creation and Society
Theme B. The Environment, Energy, and Sustainability
- Topic B1. Sustainable Energy
- Topic B2. Environment and Natural Resources Management
- Topic B3. Sustainable chemistry
- Topic B4. Food Chemistry
Theme C. New Chemical Compounds: Synthesis, Methods and Industrial Processes
- Topic C1. Synthesis and reactivity in Metal based Compounds
- Topic C2. Synthesis and reactivity in Carbon based Compounds
- Topic C3. Methods and Mechanisms
- Topic C4. Catalysis in Solution
Theme D. Catalysis, Industry and Applications
- Topic D1. Chemistry in Industry
- Topic D2. Industrial Processes for the 21st Century
- Topic D3. Catalysis at Interfaces
Theme E. Materials, Devices and Nanochemistry
- Topic E1. Materials Chemistry
- Topic E2. Nanomaterials, Devices, Technology and applications
- Topic E3. Analytical Techniques, Characterisation and Properties
- Topic E4. Carbon Based Nanochemistry
Theme F. Properties of Matter
- Topic F1. States of Matter
- Topic F2. Properties of Materials
- Topic F3. Polymers
- Topic F4. Innovative Computational Environments for Molecular Science
Theme G. Physical, Analytical and Experimental Methods in Chemistry
- Topic G1. Analytical and Physical Methods
- Topic G2. Determination of Structure and Physical Properties
- Topic G3. Chemical Dynamics
Theme H. Chemistry in the Life Sciences
- Topic H1. Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology
- Topic H2. Bio-macromolecules
- Topic H3. Methods and Applications
- Topic H4. In-silico Methods in Life Sciences
- John Dalton 250th. Anniversary Symposium
- (FLAQ) Symposium
- Responsible R&I in Chemical Education Workshop
- Theme A. Education and Society
Abstracts must be original and unpublished (works cannot be published or accepted in other congresses or forums)
Carefully prepared abstracts facilitate the review process, as it is easier to judge the quality of presentations that are thoroughly and concisely described.
Please write the abstract with a word-processing program, check spelling and grammar, proofread carefully, copy and paste it in to the space in the form. Choose appropriate thematic area and topic form the list provided.
Use standard abbreviations and symbols: keep abbreviations to a minimum and define each one when it is used for the first time.
The abstract must be in English. If English is not the author’s first language, it is recommended that the abstract should be proofread by an English native speaker or other fluent English speaker.
Please follow the pre-formatted fields indicated in the forms. It should be note that the abstract must not exceed 2550 characters (without spaces), not counting the title of the paper.
The title should be brief (a maximum of 255 characters without spaces), clearly indicating the contents of the abstract.
Keywords are required, there will be permitted a maximum of five words.
Authors may submit a maximum of three figures or tables as attachments. Files accepted are ChemDraw, ChemWindows, .png, .doc or .docx.
Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the corresponding author from 1st June, 2016.
Presenting authors must register by 1st July, 2016 in order to ensure their presentation will be included in the 6th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress programme.